Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Quitting........

I juz finished my studies and within a month i got a job and I was very excited. But the job is such a disappoinment. I dun like it at all. All the time during working hour, wat I usually do, is staring out the window, looking at sky, thinking about my dull life and my stupid job. hahaha

I've been in this job for a month now. But this one month, had been a miserable month for me. Since working, I talk less with my family, keep a distance with them, I don't join discussion with my siblings and every minute all I do is sighing....dats not me!!! I like laughing and talking......so, dat is so not me to not talking and sighing everytime..

So, I finally decided to quit my job. I will quit the job at the month of this month. But, when I talk about quiting the job with my friends, they asked me to wait until I get a new job then I should quit. But, I can't wait anymore!!!!!! I am desperate to get out this place...so, I dun care wat they said, I'm gonna quit no matter wat......
I'm not sure whether quitting my job is, is a coward or brave thing to do....but nevermind, its my life, I will do wat I want to.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment