Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My first post....

Hmmm...this is the first time that I had a blog, and i can't believe that I have created a blog. This is unbeleivable because I'm not a good writer and totally not a committed person. I'm not sure if I would be updating my blog always...but lets juz see how it goes ;)

Actually, the idea to create a blog suddenly pop out on my mind yesterday when I was reading through blogs in the internet randomly. I never did read a blog, but yesterday, out of boredom I actually read it. And I thought, creating a blog, would be a nice thing to do. I can share to everyone on what I feel about and what I exactly think about, which sometimes I can't share with my friends or family.

If my friend found out about my blog, I'm sure they will be mortified. They wouldn't believe I had one to begin with.I'm sure their face will look like the smiley below...hahahahhaBut then, I thought about who are going to comment my post if not my friends. So, decided to tell them about them about my blog....but then, I thought better about it, I dun want to tell them. Let it be a little secret and who cares if no one commented as long as I dun care.....

2 comments:

  1. Salaams Dear:

    Well! Mabrook! I will put your blog in my favorites and will be counting on getting to know you better, Insha Allah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wassalam safiyyah....
    thank you for your support...dats very sweet of you :)

    ReplyDelete